v3.17 released on 2/27/23 at 9:30AM EST
Bug Fixes ⚒️
- Activity graphs will now load as expected.
- The issue preventing users from assigning Activity from a learner’s library has been resolved.
- When selecting Activity with targets, data points will now display as expected.
- An error will no longer display when deleting behavior data points from graphs.
- When selecting the date picker in the Behavior Tracking panel, it will now display and work as expected.
- Graphs will no longer display as “0” when switching from % to 123.
- The issue displaying deleted notes has been resolved. After deleting notes they will no longer display in past notes.
- After selecting a test point on a graph, phase lines will no longer display a pop-up and prevent users from editing responses.
Top Priority Feature Requests & Enhancements
These are top priority requests reported by LiftEd users that our engineering team is working on next:
- Graphing enhancements
- Tracking session summaries with target level data, prompts used, etc
- Creating new tracking sessions 10x faster
- Assigning activities and behaviors to students 10x faster
- Behavior progress / graph report PDF export
- Improved prompt level tracking
- Seeing behavior observation summaries for each behavior from student profile
- Improved mastery workflow