v3.15 released on 1/31/23 at 7:00AM EST
New Features & Improvements🌟
- The “Goal Title” field in student profiles will now be displayed above the “Goal” field.
- The “internet lost” pop-up will no longer block users from continuing to work.
- A pop-up will now display when users are offline, to notify them their work cannot be saved.
Bug Fixes ⚒️
- Adding a zero value on Frequency in Track Behavior will now save, as expected. Please note, the number “0” is not visible, however, when scrolling down below the number 1, the gray box will indicate “0.”
- All activities will now be displayed on a report when generating a PDF, as expected.
- The “Goal Title” field can now be saved as expected.
- When editing Activity and saving, the screen will now stay on that current Activity Detail View.
- After changing the districts filter, classes will be displayed as expected.
- In a Tracking Session, the “Resume” button will display as expected after pausing the session.
- The “Goal” field in student profiles will no longer cut off text and will display the entire content, as expected.
- The issue preventing a graph from loading when adding data into a program has been resolved. Users can now view the graph as expected.
- An error will no longer display when saving edits to a goal.
Top Priority Feature Requests & Enhancements
These are top priority requests reported by LiftEd users that our engineering team is working on next:
- Graphing enhancements
- Tracking session summaries with target level data, prompts used, etc
- Creating new tracking sessions 10x faster
- Assigning activities and behaviors to students 10x faster
- Behavior progress / graph report PDF export
- Improved prompt level tracking
- Seeing behavior observation summaries for each behavior from student profile
- Improved mastery workflow
We want to hear from you!
To request features, upvote existing feature requests, or report bugs/issues in LiftEd, please click/tap the orange chat icon in the LiftEd app, scroll down in the widget: